
Hello everyone. Hope you’re having a good day
Yesterday was my fist OB appointment. Can you believe it took 2 hours? First I had to see the mid wife. We discussed everything in my past that could possibly affect our baby. Not only that I had to try to remember all the things that mum had every told me about her pregnancies and any other’s in the family. But like I said with a family as large as mine there is a good case that somewhere along the line one or more of the child disabilities has appeared.
Then it was in to see Dr Mike. He’s great. He was happy to hear that I was opting for a natural birth. As he said it’s his job just to give Mother Nature a helping hand when needed. The scan was great. Twiglet is now 2.25cm. The little sucker would not stop jumping around. Looks like I’m going to have my hands full. Due date is still the 21st Oct.
The only concerns are the amount of operations I’ve had could have shortened then length of my cervix. Not really a problem just needs monitoring, which means more OB appointments than normal, if it gets too short they will put in a stitch. Also during the labour they will need to watch my back to make sure I don’t re-open the cracks I have in my vertebra.
Was feeling so good I ended up going for a 2 hour swim (well walking in the shallow end)
No comments:
Post a Comment